Poly Houses are protected structures made up of GI pipes covered with polythene, used for cultivation of high value horticulture crops. The Government of Telangana has launched a scheme on establishment of Poly Houses in Telangana under State Plan Schemes through the Department of Horticulture.
- Enhancing productivity per unit area.
- Promotion of high value Horticulture crops under Poly houses.
- Year round production of flower & Vegetable crops.
- To cater to the needs of consumers in Hyderabad & entire state
Eligibility and Beneficiaries:
- All the farmers of the State are eligible for setting poly house.
- Beneficiaries are eligible up to minimum of 200 sq. mts and maximum of 3.00 acres and preferably small farmers with 0.5 to 1.0 acre area.
- The farmers will be given choice for selection under empanelled companies and registered companies.
75% subsidy on unit cost for establishing poly house for vegetables and flowers, will be provided to the beneficiary.
For More Info: Click Here