Name of the Scheme: Economic Rehabilitation – Individual
Purpose: Main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to help differently abled people to pursue self-employment in Telangana.
- Residents of Hyderabad District only will be eligible for this scheme.
- Income criteria- An individual’s income must be up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
- Age criteria: Must be between 21 and 40 years.
|Government Subsidy||50% amounting to a maximum of rs. 1 lakh|
|Bank Loan||Rest 50%|
- Income Certificate – issued by the Tahsildar
- Caste Certificate – issued by the Tahsildar
- Ration Card / Residance Certificate – issued by the Tahsildar
- Copy of Date of Birth / Age Proof
- Copy of Educational Qualifications, if present
- Copy of Savings Bank A/c Pass Book
For information on how to avail this benefit, contact here