Abhaya Hastham is a Co-contributory Pension Scheme for the women, above the age group of 18, belonging to the Self Help Groups in Telangana. Telangana Government has launched this scheme for empowerment of women, through formation, development and strengthening of women SHGs and their federations. The scheme envisages contribution of Rs.30/- per month by SHG women and Government’s co contribution of Rs.30/- per month into her Pension account.
Women members of various Self Help Groups, above the age group of 18 will be provided benefits under the scheme.
- Every women shall receive Rs.500/- or above pension every month, on crossing 60 years of age till her death.
- A women joining Abhaya Hastham at the age of 18 will be able to draw Rs.2,200/- per month pension on crossing 60 years of age.
- Death and disability insurance cover in respect of women in the age group of 15 to 59.
- In the event of her natural death, Rs.30,000/- is paid to the nominee.
- In the event of her accidental death, Rs.75,000/- is paid to her nominee.
- In the event of permanent disability Rs.75,000/- is paid to her.
- In case of partial disability Rs.37,500/- is paid to her.
- The member’s children studying in 9th, 10th, 11th &12th classes will receive a scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per annum.
For More Info: Click Here