- Tata Communications today said it is evaluating to enhance branding activities in India and the US and may even include Singapore and Hong Kong depending on opportunities.
- The company has decided to spend 3 per cent of its net revenue every year on branding activities.
- Tata Communications’ revenue from operations for 2013-14 fiscal stood at Rs 4,330 crore. It is yet to declare its annual financial result for 2014-15.
- The telecom firm also plans to reach out to those decision-makers in business who do not have technology background but need communication services for their business.
- Outside India, the awareness was lower but brand received positive sentiment. As per research agency TNS, Tata Communications is currently a positive brand.
- The company recently tied up with London’s Heathrow Express to wrap entire fleet of trains with its livery.
- Tata Communications strategy for India will be different from that being applied in UK.
- The company is working on branding plan for India which it may announce in a couple of months.
Source: The Economic Times