To bring positive change in the living standard of the divyang people, the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh has launched Swarojgaar Yojana. It looks forward in giving employment opportunity to the Divyang people.
- A person belonging to ST/SC community who has not less than 40% disability.
- His/her age should be between 18-55 years
- His/her annual Income should not be more than Rs.1,00,000 in urban and Rs.80,000 in rural area
- He/she should possess domicile of the state of Madhya Pradesh
- Provision of financial assistance
- Provision of relaxation in the interest rate
How To Avail:
- Person can apply to the Tribal Development And Finance Corporation
Department of Commerce Industry & Employment,
Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
For More Information: Click Here