- To encourage education among the poor class people.
- Motivation for education by providing financial aid to the students.
Super 5000(Class 10) Scheme and Super 5000(Class 12) Scheme: Department of Labour of Madhya Pradesh Government.
This scheme consists of providing financial aid of 25000 rupees
- Children of registered labours with valid identity cards.
- The children should be either a student of State Government School or Self Studied Student and should be in top 5000 students of the state.
- For 12th Class, Student should be in top 5000 of his/her stream.
- The financial aid will be granted after the student takes admission in next respective class.
How to Apply:
The applicant should reach to the Assistant Labour Commissioner/Labour Officer/Assistant Labour Officer with the Merit certificate. The documents will be forwarded to the Construction Labour Welfare Board where the details will be cross checked. The List of selected students will be uploaded on the website. The Grant will be given after the confirmation of enrolment of student in further studies.
For Further Info: Click Here