Government of Gujarat, Energy and Petrochemicals Department to Scale up the development of Grid connected solar plants has this scheme for residential sector.
To promote large scale rooftop solar systems on private residential rooftops.
- The beneficiary must be a resident of the state.
- Only first 1,00,000 consumers will get the benefit of the scheme.
- He Should be a consumer of Local discom.
- The Premises where rooftop system is based should be connected to the local Discom’s Grid system.
- It is limited upto 2 KW of solar rooftop plants.
- It is applicable for only household Roof top solar power projects.
- The Beneficiary should legally own the rooftop solar system and also the terrace and rooftop.
- It is applicable to rooftop solar power generators set and commissioned during the Solar Policy-2015.
GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
After successful installation of the system, GEDA will release the subsidy limited to Rs. 20,000 per consumer.
How To Apply
The applicant need to apply to GEDA in the prescribed form.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.