The Department of Minorities Welfare, Backward Classes Commission, Tamil Nadu to honor the bright and brilliant students from disadvantaged sections of society has prizes to offer to Urdu toppers in Public Examinations.
- To promote Urdu as a language in the state.
- To encourage the students from disadvantaged sections of society for higher Studies in Urdu.
- State level Prizes will be given to one boy and one girl.
- Students who scored the highest marks in 10th and 12th Std in public examination.
- Students who opted Urdu as first or second language.
How to Apply
Contact your District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Officer in the respective District Collectorate alongwith with the following documents- 10/12 Standard Mark sheet, Community Certificate.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.