Goa has got rich cultural talent. Many of our artists have received name and fame even at national and International level and Goa feels proud of them.in order to reward such artists as token of appreciation from Government of Goa, this scheme has been designed, so as to support and promote the local artists, who have received recognition at national and International level.
The objectives of the scheme are as follows: –
- To give state recognition to the local artists receiving National Award.
- To appreciate local talents and promote local artists.
- To give financial support to local artists.
A Goan artist who has received any of the following National Awards shall be eligible for this scheme.
- Sahitya Akademi Award
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Award
- Lalit Kala Akademi Award
- Padma Award for the contribution in the field of Art & Culture (for Literature, Music, Dance, Theatre, Fine Art, Folk Art, etc.)
- Bhartiya Dnyanpeeth Award
- Saraswati Sanman
- Sahitya Academy Jivan Gaurav Puraskar (Life time Achievement Award)
- Sangeet Natak Academy Fellowship.
- Any other National or International Award specifically recognized by the Government of Goa for the purpose of this Scheme from time to time.
Eligible artist shall be honoured with a memento, a Certificate of appreciation and financial purse to the extent of ₹.1,00,000/- per individual.
Valid till: 31st March 2021
For More Info: Click Here