This scheme aims at providing allowance to educated unemployed persons for their Skill upgradation.
This scheme intends to provide allowance to eligible educated unemployed Himachali youth for their skill upgradation.
This will help them to develop their skill for employment or self-employment.
- He/she should be unemployed.
- Should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- She/He should have passed minimum 8th from any Board/University/Institution recognized by H.P. Govt.
- Should be registered with any Employment Exchange in Himachal Pradesh as on the date of application.
- Her/His annual family income for the Financial Year immediately preceding date of application, from all sources including that of spouse should be less than Rs. 2.00 Lakh.
- Should be above 16 years and below 36 years of age, as on the date of application.
- Should not be self-employed.
- The employment under MGNREGA will not be counted as employment.
- Should not be a dismissed Govt. employee.
- Should not be convicted of any offence resulting in imprisonment for a period of 48 hours or more.
- Should be enrolled in a skill development training.
- Allowance shall be payable to each applicant for a maximum period of two years.
- Physically Challenged person having minimum 50% permanent disability recorded in her/his Employment Exchange record (X-I) will get Rs. 1500.
- All other categories of Persons will get Rs. 1000.
For More Info : Click Here