The Department of Education, Government of Himachal Pradesh has scholarship scheme for meritorious students belonging to Tribal community.
- To provide financial assistance to needy and deserving students.
- To encourage academic excellence.
- The Scholarship is given to top 100 Girls and top 100 Boys students.
- The students shall belong to the Tribal Community of HP.
- For Merit position Holders in the result of Matric Examination conducted by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala,
- For students studying in a recognized (including Professional / Technical) institution within or outside the State.
The renewal in 12th Class / 2nd Year of course will be subject to satisfactory performance in internal examinations of 11th Class / 1st Year Course.
The scholarship of Rs. 11,000/- is given every year.
How to Apply
- Apply online at ePASS.
- The printed copy of the Online Scholarship Form (after successful online submission of form), along with all requisite documents, needs to be submitted by the student to Head of the Institute
- The Institution will forward the duly attested printed form (after successful online verification) to the concerned DDHE.
For More Info: Click Here