Working Capital Term Loan: Rajasthan Government
- To provide medium term loan for meeting working capital needs of a manufacturing company.
- Company should have been classified as standard asset of the Corporation.
- Company should have paid at least 30% of the principal amount of term loan disbursed.
- Company should be in production for the last 3 years having earned cash profits in the last 2 years.
- Company must have consistently recorded growth.
- Loan of maximum Rs. 2 crore subject to ceiling of aggregate term loan of Rs. 10 Crores. Loan amount should not exceed the amount of term loan repaid by the company.
- Security Margin: 25%. And Prevailing rate of interest.
Repayment in 5 years in quarterly instalments including moratorium period not exceeding 6 months.
Loan will be disbursed by 8 un-dated cheques of quarterly instalment of principal amount.
For More Info: Click Here