West Bengal: Tribal Sub Plan Scheme
For the economic upliftment of tribal people through operation of piscicultural development program, a scheme for the tribal people of different blocks in different districts of the state has been formulated by Fisheries Department, West Bengal Government for Composite fish culture with supply of pisciculture accessories and training.
- Tribal Fish Farmers
- Fish Production Groups
- New pisciculture unit Owners
- Fingerlings of 10 cm size @400/unit along with lime, inorganic fertilizer SSP and other pisciculture accessories such as cast net, PVC Crates, weighing balance with weight, bucket, aluminium handi, mug, plankton net, pH paper etc. are supplied under this scheme.
- 4 days training will be provided to the beneficiary.
- For new units in areas other than hill area, unit cost is Rs. 61,750 including training where Department will provide Rs. 48000 per unit and beneficiaryΓÇÕs contribution will be Rs. 15150.
- For new units in hill area, unit cost is Rs. 15,710 where Department will provide Rs. 9710 per unit and beneficiaryΓÇÕs contribution will be Rs. 6000.
For More Info: Click Here