West Bengal: Scheme For Modified Extensive Culture Of Black Tiger Shrimp Under RKVY
With a view to sustainable brackish water farming and to protect the coastal environment, Scheme for Modified Extensive culture of Black Tiger Shrimp has been taken up under RKVY (Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana) by Fisheries Department, West Bengal Government.
- To produce Black Tiger Shrimp in modified extensive culture in sustainable way
- To bring more brackish water areas under scientific culture method
- Application of good quality feed with better management practice to enhance productivity from 500 ΓÇô 800 kg to 1800-2000 kg /ha/crop
- To motivate fish farmers to adopt modern technology for better production ├Ì To uplift economic condition of the beneficiaries
- Farmers registered under Coastal Aquaculture Authority (CAA) will be given preference.
- Other farmers who have obtained Fish producer license from Fisheries Department may be considered.
Pattern of Assistance: Total schematic cost per unit: Rs. 272,000
- Funding Under RKVY:
- 68,000 which is 25% of total schematic cost and this assistance will be provided to the beneficiary in the form of farm machineries/equipments and input like CIFA brood feed.
- Contribution of Beneficiary:
- 204,000 which is 75% of total schematic cost.
For More Info: Click Here