West Bengal: Scheme For Establishment Of Fish Feed Mills
Feeding is a must in farming of fin fishes and shell fishes as they need nutritive feeds with high protein levels. They are specially formulated and extruded to avoid wastage of feed when cultured in running water/raceway systems. In order increase the production levels of fishes in hill districts there is a need to establish feed mills so that the feeds are readily available for feeding fishes in culture systems, National Fisheries Development Board is providing subsidy to State Fisheries Department/Research Institutes and Quasi Govt. Organizations.
- Clear title of the land in the name of the applicant
- If the land is on lease, lease deed for a minimum period of 7 years
- Should not be defaulter with any financial institution/Government
- Assurance/ willingness of the farmer for revolving the sale proceeds towards the input costs for subsequent operations
- BankΓÇÕs consent to provide the loan towards non-subsidy portion
- The unit cost for setting up formulated fish feed unit with production capacity of 1.2 quintals/ day is estimated as Rs. 7.5 Lakhs.
- Progressive entrepreneurs/farmers are eligible for back-end subsidy @20% of the unit cost with a ceiling of Rs. 1.50 Lakh per unit.
For More Info: Click Here