West Bengal: Scheme For Brooders Management And Production Of Quality Spawn Of Indian Major Carps Under RKVY
To produce good quality seed (spawn) in hatchery and to bring the hatchery owners in the ongoing seed certification programme, the scheme for brooders management and production of quality spawn of Indian Major Carp has been taken up in RKVY (Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana) by Fisheries Department, West Bengal Government.
- To produce good quality seed through improved technology
- To steady supply of good quality seeds (spawn) to the fish growers (fry & fingerlings)
- To bring more hatchery under the programme of seed certification
- Application of high quality nutritionally balanced feed for carp brooder (CIFA BROOD), developed by Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)
- To uplift economic condition of the beneficiaries
Carp Hatchery/brooder farm preferably registered under Seed Certification programme or applied for this programme.
Pattern of Assistance: Total schematic cost per unit: Rs. 147,000
- Funding Under RKVY:
- 36,600 which is 25% of total schematic cost and this assistance will be provided to the beneficiary in the form of farm machineries/equipments and input like CIFA brood feed.
- Contribution of Beneficiary:
- 110,400 which is 75% of total schematic cost.
For More Info: Click Here