West Bengal: Craftsmen Training Scheme
Craftsmen training scheme,┬áwhich is the core scheme for Vocational Training has been launched by Directorate of Industrial Training, West Bengal Government to provide full time┬átraining to educated unemployed youth, craftsmen etc in various trades such as┬áFitter, Turner, Electrician, Draughtsman Civil, Draughtsman Mechanical,┬áMechanic Electronics, Welder, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Mechanic Motor Vehicle etc.
- Youth within the age group of 14 to 40 years can apply for the training from ITC/ITIs.
- Person should be domicile of West Bengal
- The educational qualification for training ┬áin different trades varies from VIII to XII standard, depending upon the trade.
- Merit certificate would be awarded by Govt. in due course of time to the best institute in each trade, whose trainees stood first in the competition in the respective trade.
- The best craftsman who stood first securing a minimum of 70% of maximum marks in the practical subjects would be awarded a merit certificate and cash award of Rs.50,000 by Govt. in due course of time.
For More Info: Click Here┬á