Varishta Nagrik Kalyan Yojana: Goa
The objective of this scheme is to provide one-time financial support as GIA to the associations working for the welfare of senior citizens.
- Any registered association of Senior Citizens engaged in the promotion of Welfare of Senior Citizens.
- The association should be registered under Societies Registration Act, and being in force for at least three years prior to date of making an application under scheme.
- Experience of 5 years in promotion of welfare of senior citizens in areas like running an Old Age Home or a Day Care Centre or Mobile Medicare Unit or Physio Therapy Centre.
- Good reputation and Credentials.
- Capable to mobilise community.
- Networking with other institutions for optimum utilisation of resources.
┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á Grants shall be sanctioned for any of the following activities:
- Extension/Renovation of existing Old Age Home or Day Care Centre.
- Carrying out medical and health programmes, Curative and Preventive programmes addressed specifically to the needs of the elderly.
- Conducting medical camps such as sight restoration through cataract surgery.
- Establishment of Yoga and Meditation Centres.
- Establishment of Destitute Rehabilitation Centres.
- Upgradation of Physio Therapy Centre.
For More Info: Click Here