Uttar Pradesh: Samajwadi Shravan Yatra Yojana
Although there are many resources and options available for the pilgrimage in India but many of the senior citizens of Uttar Pradesh in the last phase of their life are unable to visit 4 main Shrines of India and other religious places due to financial constraints. In the view of feelings of senior citizens and to fulfill their wishes, Uttar Pradesh Govt. has launched an ambitious scheme Samajwadi Shravan Yatra Scheme for providing free visit to various religious places.
- Applicant must be the native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age of the applicant must be over 60 years.
- A self attested certificate either Identity certificate or Certificate of Residence must be attached with the application form by the applicant.
- Attached medical fitness certificate issued by Medical Officer is mandatory.
Facilities and Benefits:
- Free Transport service by ordinary buses of Transport Corporation will be provided to all passengers from the bus station close to their residence to Lucknow and from Lucknow to bus station close to the residence of passengers after the journey.
- During the entire trip snacks, meals, local travel arrangement is free.
- Accommodation through train and bus is free.
- Passenger travel kit will be provided during the visit.
- Travel Accident insurance facilities shall be provided by the concerned department to all bus and train passengers.
- Interested travelers can upload their online application with all concerned/ desired documents and records on the Following Website.
- Otherwise traveler can also provide his/her application including all concerned / desired records to the district collector.
- Your mobile number when applying for travel and leisure services is mandatory, so that information relating to travel can be set up via SMS or advertising services.
For More Information: Click Here