Uttar Pradesh: Free Boring Scheme For Small And Marginal Farmers
There are many farmers in our country that need bore wells and wells in their crop fields for increasing crop productivity and quality but they are unable to do so because of financial constraints. In the view of this Uttar Pradesh Minor Irrigation Department has started free boring scheme for small and marginal farmers in the State. This scheme is implemented in all the districts except most exploited/critical blocks.
- All small and marginal farmers in the State are eligible for this scheme.
- Minimum holding threshold of 0.2 hectares is must for general beneficiaries.
- Grant of Rs. 5000 per boring and 25% of unit cost Rs. 18,000 (maximum up to Rs. 4500) per pump set for General category small farmers.
- Grant of Rs. 7000 per boring and 33.33% of unit cost Rs. 18,000 (maximum up to Rs. 6000) per pump set for marginal farmers of normal range.
- Grant of Rs. 10,000 per boring and 50% of unit cost Rs. 18,000 (maximum up to Rs. 9000) per pump set for small/marginal farmers of SC/ST category.
- Grant @50% of cost for installing HDPE pipe of size 90 mm and length 30 m to 60 m (maximum up to Rs. 3000) to 25% beneficiaries.
- Loans for pump set of various horsepower from Rs. 16,500 to Rs. 21,000 will also be provided.
For More Info: Click Here