Uttar Pradesh: Commercial Layer Farming Scheme
Development of Animal Husbandry and Dairying in the form of small industries is among one of the priorities of the government. Therefore, for the development of entrepreneurship and making state self sufficient by providing incentives and creating investor friendly environment, the UP State Govt. has proposed Commercial Layer Farming Scheme for establishment of 123 Lakh commercial layers in next five years.
- Production of one Crore eggs per day in five year.
- Creating employment in rural areas.
- Increasing agriculture production with poultry manure.
- No domicile restriction.
- Scheme is open for every one residing in India or abroad.
- NRI’s and entrepreneurs from other countries are also eligible.
- Individual/partnership/groups/companies are also eligible.
- Anybody applying for the establishment of units must have land in his name.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Entrepreneurs will be entitled for reimbursement of 10% interest on loan (TL+CC) taken from bank for five years from the┬árepayment of┬áfirst installment to the┬ábank up to the maximum of Rs. 40 Lakh per unit. This benefit will multiply with number of units.
- 100% exemption in the stamp duty on purchase┬á of┬á land for poultry units up to maximum area of 3 acre land/unit in case of Commercial Layer.
- Commercial Layer one Unit will get exemption from electricity duty @ Rs. 1200/- per month for 10 years.
- In units where capital investment is more than Rs. 5 Crore, the poultry unit will be eligible to get interest free loan (IFS) equal to the total amount of CST and VAT deposited from the date of first sale up to 10 years and this full amount will be repaid by the entrepreneur after 7 years from the date of receiving the loan.
- If the investment in plant, machinery and spare parts in the new unit is more than Rs. 5 Crore then such unit will get exemption from Mandi Fees on purchase of raw materials for 5 years as per food processing policy-2012 of Uttar Pradesh.
Nodal Officer: Dr. A.U Qidwai
Department of Animal Husbandry Uttar Pradesh
E-mail: [email protected]
For More Info: Click Here