Scheme named Ujjawala┬áwas launched in 2007 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.┬áIt consists of certain mechanisms for the reintegration and repatriation of victims including cross border victims.
- Preventing trafficking of women and child from sexual exploitation
- Creating an awareness program to prevent these social illnesses.
- To provide rehabilitation facilities for victims.
- Facilitating a smooth passage to their home country.
- Women and children who are vulnerable to trafficking for commercial sexual abuse.
- Women and children who are casualties of trafficking for commercial sexual abuse.
- Social Welfare/ Women and Child Welfare Department of ┬áState Government.
- Women Development Corporations, Women Development Centers, Urban Local Bodies, reputed Public/ Private Trust or Voluntary Organizations.
- The organistion should be registered under the law.
- It should not work for making profit.
- It should have 3 years working experience from the date of registration.
- Financially sound
- It should posses facilities, resources, experience and personnel to initiate the plan for which help is looked for.
For More Information, Click Here