Telangana: Rythu Bandhu Scheme
To prevent farmers from resorting to distress sales, Rythu Bandhu Pathakam has been introduced by Agriculture Department under Telangana Government in the Agriculture Market Committees to provide finance to the farmers against pledge of their produce.
- Every farmer of the state is eligible for the pledge loan under the scheme.
- Farmers who store their produce in the Godowns of State/Central Warehousing Corporation where Agriculture Market Committees do not have their own godowns or due to non availability of space in their godowns.
- Farmer will be given Pledge Loan subject to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- or 75% of the value of the produce pledged whichever is less.
- Interest will not be charged on the loans sanctioned under the scheme for the first 90 days.
- Training classes will be organized to farmers at all Market Committees to educate the farmers on the crops to be raised, application of manures and pesticides, storage problems of food grains and other allied subjects.
For Details: Click Here ┬á