Seed Exchange Program
Govt. of Madhya Pradesh has come up with the Seed exchange Program, to assist farmers for their agricultural activities.
- To carry out seed exchange programmes┬áof cereals and oilseeds for small & marginal farmers.
- Develop seed reliance amongst farmers themselves.
- Implement seed production programme on Government Farms and farmerΓÇÕs field within 10 Kms. radius of the farm concerned.
- Seed to small and marginal farmers of the state at lowest or very reasonable cost.
- Local seed will be replaced by the high yielding improved variety quality seed.
- Farmers of all district of Madhya Pradesh, who belongs to SC and ST are eligible for the scheme.
┬á How To Avail:
Farmers can contact:
Department Of Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development,
Govt.Of Madhya Pradesh
For More Info. Clickhere