Scholarships by Department of Defence Services Welfare
Special Scholarships are given to the children of Ex-Servicemen and War Heroes so that they can continue their studies. Education is a necessity for the development of the society.┬á To encourage higher studies among the youth,┬áscholarships are provided under┬áPunjab Amalgamated Fund. The key features are enlisted below:
- Children of Ex-Servicemen or Widows.
- Securing First and Second Position in University Exam. Eligible streams are:
- BA/BSc (Degree Exam)
- MA/MSc Post Graduate Exams
- Post Graduate Diploma in E-Commerce and Internet Application
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Rs. 10,000 to the person securing first place.
- Rs. 8,000 to the person securing second place.
For More Info: Click Here