Schemes For Stipends to Physical Handicap Students
Department of Social Welfare of govt. of Bihar introduces the scheme for incentive to physical handicap students. Under this scheme the department provides monetary and other assistance to disabled students from class 1 to Postgraduate Level.
1. To reduce the incidence of malnutrition.
2. To improve literacy rate of the state.
3. Helps physical handicap students in reaching their career.
4. To achieve effective co-ordinate of scheme.
1. Disabled (40% or above) students studying in class I-VIII in government recognized
2. Annual income of parents is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
Provision of monetary and other assistance to disabled students with special needs :
┬á┬á┬á┬áa) Class I-V : Rs. 145 per month
┬á┬á┬á┬áb) Class VI-VIII: Rs. 165 per month
┬á┬á┬á┬ác) Ad hoc grant: Rs 550 per year
┬á┬á┬á┬ád) Transport allowance: Rs. 50 per month
┬á┬á┬á┬áe) Escort allowance (for the severely disabled): Rs. 50 per month
┬á┬á┬áa) Class III-VIII: Rs. 360 per month
┬á┬á┬áb) Ad hoc grant: Rs. 600 per year
┬á┬á┬ác) Transport allowance: Rs. 50 per month
For More Information: Click Here