Scheme to Provide Financial Assistance to Vegetable and Flower Vendors
The objective of the Scheme is to provide Financial Assistance to the Vegetable & Flower Vendors for the purpose of up-gradation of the existing business activities. The Scheme is for all the Vegetable & Flower Vendors who are earning their daily living by selling vegetables & flowers in area of Municipality and Village Panchayat.
- The applicant should be a resident of the State of Goa for at least for a period of 15 years at the time of making application.
- The family income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs. 25,000/- per annum.
- The applicant should sell the vegetable/flower and pay the appropriate tax levied by the Municipal Council or Village Panchayat.
- No illegal business activities should be carried by the Vegetable Vendor applying under the Scheme.
- Under this Scheme, an amount of Rs. 5,000/- will be provided for the purpose of up-gradation of the existing business activities in the form of 100% subsidy.
- The amount sanctioned shall be released in two equal instalments i.e. Rs. 2500/- each. Second instalment shall be released on submission of the utilization certificate of the first instalment released.
For More Info: Click Here