SCHEME OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AGAINST MORTGAGE OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTIES
Government of Goa has come up with a new scheme to provide loan against mortage of immovable poperties i.e. land and building of the unit and additional non-agricultural properties offered as additional/collateral security by the applicant.
To provide financial assistance to existing units, with nil or nominal debt, to fund their projects for:
- Acquisition of additional assets for expansion, modernization, diversification, renovation and purchase of assets of an existing unit.
- Repayment of outstanding term loan/working capital of other banks/ financial institutions.
- Repayment of unsecured loans (except margin contribution)/creditors of fixed assets.
- Existing industrial concern/enterprise and service sector units for expansion/ modernization/ diversification/renovation.
- The unit should be in existence for at least five years and should have cash profits for at least two years with networth positive as on last financial year.
- The repayment history & past dealings of the promoters/unit /sister concerns/group concerns with the Corporation/Banks/FIs should have been satisfactory and the loan account classified as standard for past two consecutive years with bank/financial institution in case of takeover of loans.
- The loan amount shall be utilized for creation of fixed assets, take-over/repayment of outstanding loans (only standard assets) of applicants from other banks/institutions against fixed assets acquired.
- The residual life of the plant and machinery assets being financed should not be less than 10 years. In case of building, it should be minimum of 20 years.
- The proposed property to be mortgaged should not be presently leased out/rented out and should not be leased out/rented out in future without the permission of the Corporation.
- The applicant should furnish all the required approvals and be agreeable to mortgage its immovable property as prime security.
- The maximum loan assistance to be considered shall be up to 50% on the value of existing immovable properties
- The maximum amount of loan shall be subject to the following limits:
Proprietory concerns Rs.200.00 lakhs Partnership firms Rs.400.00 lakhs Corporate bodies/ Limited liability Partnership Rs.750.00 lakhs
┬áArea of operation:
State of Goa and the Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
For More Info: Click Here