Scheme for Urban Development in North East Region
The Scheme of 10% Lump Sum Provision for the benefit of North Eastern Region including Sikkim became operational in the Ministry of Urban Development. It is now under implementation as per guidelines of Non-Lapsable Central Pool of Resources (NLCPR).
- Speedy development of infrastructure in the North Eastern Region.
- All State of North Eastern Region.
- Urban Water Supply Programme.
- Development or Improvement of Sewerage System.
- Solid Waste Management Project or decentralized treatment of liquid waste.
- Construction of Bridges or Flyovers or Footpaths.
- Construction of market complex or parking complexes or truck terminus.
- Construction of retaining wall.
- Civic amenities like playground, community hall, night shelters, old age and destitute children home, burial and cremation ground.
- Improvement of existing or construction of new roads, pavements.
- Drainage system such as Storm water drainage.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here