Scheme for Technology Upgradation under State Mission on Food Processing: Himachal Pradesh
State Mission on food processing has issued scheme for Technology Upgradation in Consumer Food Products. The Government will give financial assistance to Food Processing Sectors.
- To increase the level of processing, reduction of wastage, value addition, enhance the income of farmers as well as increase exports thereby resulting in overall development of food processing sector.
- To provide financial assistance for new food processing units as well as Technology Upgradation.
- Food Processing Sectors like fruits & vegetables, milk, meat, poultry, fish products, cereal.
- Consumer food products, rice, flour, pulse, oil milling and such other agri,horti,sectors including food flavours, oleoresins, spices, coconut, mushrooms, wines and hops.
- All implementing agencies, organizations such as Joint Ventures , NGOs, Cooperatives, SHGΓÇÕs, Private Sector, Individuals engaged in establishment, up- gradation, modernization of food processing units.
- Technology Upgradation will be helpful in increasing food productivity.
- Financial Assistance will be provided to the eligible sector.
For More Info: Click Here