Scheme for Technology Up gradation in Handicraft
Handicraft sector is important part for rural economy. Handicraft started as a part time activity in the rural areas, however it has now transformed into a flourishing economic activity due to significant market demand over the years. Seeing this Government of India has come up with the plan for Technology Upgradation in Handicraft.
- To establish workshop on new technology in Handicrafts.
- MHSC, IICT, NCDPD, HMCM, Hastkala Academy, NIFT, NID, University Department
- Central/ State Handloom and Handicrafts Development Corporations
- Eligible Non-Governmental Organizations
- Local statutory bodies
- Apex cooperative Societies
- Entrepreneurs or exporters or association of exporters
- Financial Assistance for Establishment of Workshop.
- Technology Development Project.
- Financial Assistance to Exporters and Entrepreneur for design Prototype.
Whom to Contact:
Office of the Development Commissioner
West block no-7,R.K.Puram,New Delhi.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download Our App: Click Here