Scheme for Setting Up Poultry Farm in Goa
To encourage farmer to go in for poultry production & increase poultry meat and egg production in the state.
- Any category of farmer.
- Loan is must and it can be availed only from Bank and not from Credit Societies.
- The applicant has to arrange for the loan from the Bank
- The units are to be run for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- The beneficiary should make his own arrangements to market the produce.
- The subsidy will be 25% of the cost of the Poultry Unit set up, limited to Rs. 15,000/-
- This subsidy will be released only on completion of the proposed poultry unit and submission of final utilization certificate from the Area Veterinary Doctor and Bank Manager.
- The beneficiary can purchase either 500 days old broilers or 1000 days layer chicks
- The Bank will then claim the subsidy from the Department by forwarding:
- Application submitted by the beneficiary,
- Purchase statement
- Purchase receipts
- Utilization certificate
- Insurance documents
- Agreement Bond duly signed by the beneficiary and two witnesses signed in presence of area Veterinary Doctor.
For More Info: Click Here