Scheme for Recreation Centers For Senior Citizens: Delhi
The Department of Social Welfare, Government of Delhi proposes to finance running recreation centers in Delhi.
To provide facilities for recreation, relaxation, social interaction in leisure time for old people.
- Senior Citizen Organizations/ RWAs and NGOs who are exclusively working on the issues related to the Welfare of the Senior Citizens.
- The Organisation should at least have three year old Registration under Societies Registration Act which can be relaxed in case of Organisations of Senior Citizens themselves.
- It should have at least 50 registered members with it.
- Non Recurring Grant- One time grant in the tune of Rs.75,000 to the organizations having space available for purchase of chairs, tables, cupboards, Television, Indoor Game items, coolers, water coolers, curtains etc. as per the need.
- Recurring Grant– In the tune of Rs.20,000 for covering operational expenses, which includes payments for the attendants, rent, minor repairs in case of owned building, organizing tours, health camps/yoga camps, discussions and seminars, celebration of National and religious festivals, purchase of Newspapers, payment of water and electricity charges and other incidental expenses.
How to Apply
Copy of scheme, application form can be downloaded from www.socialwelfaredelhigovt.nic.in
For More Info: Click Here