Scheme for purchase of used Windmill
The government of Tamil Nadu had launched the scheme for purchase of used wind mill with maximum project outlay of Rs 10 crores.
- Aims to provide financial assessment to the used wind mill.
- The wind mill should be connected to the grid and all necessary infrastructure facilities should be available in the mills.
- There should not be evacuation problem.
- The age of machine should not be more than 10 years.
- The land should be registered in the name of buyers.
- PromoterΓÇÕs contribution should be 30% for client of TIIC and 40% for others.
- Career option and business opportunities.
- 75% project cost provided by the government.
- Buyers get enough time to return the money.
How to Avail:
People can contact:
The Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited, 692, Anna Salai,nandanam,Chennai-60035,Tamil Nadu,India.
For more details click here