Scheme For Intensive Fish Culture
With a view to improve the productivity of existing fish culture system, the scheme for intensive fish culture has been taken up under RKVY by Fisheries Department, West Bengal Government.
- To produce table size fish following the multiple stocking and multiple harvesting method of culture practice.
- To enhance productivity from 3500 ΓÇô 4000 kg to 6000 ΓÇô 6500 kg /hectare/year.
- To motivate fish farmers to adopt the intensive fish culture technology for better production.
- To encourage fish farmers to use nutritionally balanced formulated feed (floating) for better result.
- To uplift economic condition of the beneficiaries.
- To effectively demonstrate the improved technology and practice for improving productivity and production in the sector.
- Individual fish farmers
- Self Help Groups (SHG)
- Fish Production Groups (FPG)
Pattern of Assistance:
Assistance @ 25% of total schematic cost to be provided to the beneficiary in the form of inputs like carp fingerlings and feed and rest 75% of total schematic cost will be borne by beneficiary.
For More Info: Click Here