Scheme for Action Research and Studies on Judicial Reform
Ministry of Law and Justice has initiated a scheme for Action Research and Studies on Judicial Reform to provide financial assistance who has undertaken research, monitoring studies, organizing seminars. Further extend are conference, workshops, publication of report. Promotion of innovative program in the areas of Justice Delivery, Legal Research and Judicial Reform.
To promote Research and Studies and provide financial assistance in field of Law and Justice.
The eligible Field of Institution are-
- Indian Institute of Public Administration
- Administrative Staff College of India
- Indian Institute of Management
- Indian law Institute
- National Law Universities
- National Council of Applied Economic Research
- National Judicial Academy
- State Judicial Academies
- Other reputed field of Justice
- To provide financial assistance on agreed term and condition.
For More Info: Click Here