Sardar Patel Aawas Yojana: Gujarat
The poor has right to live new life and to turn to new culture as colony of poor population. Sardar Patel Awas Yojana for land less agricultural laborers and village artisan living Below Poverty line in rural areas of the State.
- Persons Registered Below Poverty Line of Rural Areas can avail the benefit.
- Person having no plot or house on his name.
- Person should not have taken benefit of any other housing scheme.
- The applicant who has maximum half hectare of irrigated land or maximum one hectare of non-irrigated land may also avail advantage of the scheme.
- If husband and wife live together and if there is a plot or house is in the name of husband or wife and living in the same village┬áfor the┬álast five years, either of them may avail benefit of the scheme.
- Free Plots to the persons registered Below Poverty Line.
- assistance of Rs. 36,000 and labour contribution of the beneficiary shall be Rs.7000.
For More Info: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here