Rajasthan: Shubh Shakti Scheme
Labour Department, Rajasthan Government has launched Shubh Shakti Scheme to protect and safeguard the interests of workers in general. The aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the beneficiaryΓÇÕs adult and unmarried daughters or unmarried woman beneficiary for making them self sufficient, empowered and entrepreneur.
- GirlΓÇÕs father or mother or both must be registered as construction worker for at least 1 year.
- Incentives will be given to the maximum of 2 daughters or woman beneficiary and her daughter.
- Woman Beneficiary should be unmarried or the age of beneficiaryΓÇÕs daughter should be minimum 18 years and unmarried.
- BeneficiaryΓÇÕs daughter/woman beneficiary should have passed at least 8th
- BeneficiaryΓÇÕs daughter/woman beneficiary should have saving bank account of their name.
- Toilet should be there in the house of beneficiary in case of his own residence.
- Incentives will be given to the beneficiary after his physical verification as construction worker.
- Beneficiary should be employed as construction labour for at least 90 days in one year period prior to the date of application.
Financial Assistance/Incentive of Rs. 55000 will be given to the beneficiaryΓÇÕs adult and unmarried daughter or unmarried woman beneficiary. Incentive can be used as per daughter/woman beneficiaryΓÇÕs discretion to receive further education or vocational training, to start own business, skills development, training, etc. and will be used for the marriage itself.
For More Information: Click Here ┬á