Rajasthan: Mahila Samridhi Yojana For Minorities
It is a unique scheme started by Rajasthan Govt. and Rajasthan MDFCC, linking micro-credit with the training to the women members to be formed in to SHGs in the trades such as tailoring, cutting and embroidery etc. is being implemented by NMDFC, through the State Channelizing Agencies of NMDFC as well as NGOs. The maximum duration of the training is of six months.
- Any individual woman interested in training in any craft activity can apply for the scheme.
- Self Help Group of woman trainees formed during the training itself and after the training can apply for the micro credit benefits.
- Training is given to a group of around 20 women in any suitable craft activity.
- During the training a stipend of Rs. 250 is paid to the trainees.
- After the training, need based micro credit subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000, is made available to each member of SHG so formed at an interest rate of 5% per annum.
For More Info: Click Here