Rajasthan Incentive Scheme For KPO Centers and BPO Centers
In order to promote expansion of knowledge and high skill based activities like information technology, knowledge and business process outsourcing, and┬á to generate employment opportunities, Rajasthan Government, in public interest has introduced “The Rajasthan Incentive Scheme for BPO Centers and┬á KPO Centers. The Scheme will facilitate investment in establishment of BPO Centers / KPO Centers in the State.
The Scheme shall come into effect from the date of issuance of this order and shall remain into force up to 31.03.2018.
- Organization/Institution registered under the Companies Act or the Rajasthan societies Registration Act or is registered as a Trust.
- Organization is active and in operation continuously for the last three completed years on the date of application.
- Concerned BPO center is providing direct employment along with required training on soft skills to at least 100 persons at its centre and the concerned KPO center is providing direct employment along with required training to at least 50 persons at its centre.
- Capital investment subsidy @50% of capital cost up to Rs. 20 Lakhs per BPO/KPO center for development of infrastructure/facilities in the State except the areas falling under the Urban Agglomeration limits of Jaipur.
- Financial assistance @50% of operational cost for training of each trainee not exceeding Rs. 10,000 per trainee in case of BPO center and Rs. 12,500 in case of KPO center.
For Details: Click Here