Rajasthan: Common Man Life Insurance Scheme Under Saras Suraksha Kavach Yojana
Rajasthan Cooperative Federation Limited is providing facility of life insurance to dairy producer cooperative societyΓÇÕs members on premium amount of Rs. 100 per member per year through Life Insurance Corporation. 20% of the insurance premium amount of registered general members will be carried by the federation. For Women/SC/ST members, this amount is 12.5%.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will remain in operative period from December 2015 to November 2016 till next addition or round.
Individual must have membership of dairy cooperative society for availing the benefits of scheme.
Following assistance will be provided by Life Insurance Corporation under common man insurance scheme:
- Financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 in case of normal death of insured member.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 75,000 in case of permanent total disability or accidental death of insured member.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 75,000 in case of damage of 2 eyes/2 legs or 1 eye and 1 leg.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 37,500 in case of damage of 1 eyes or 1 leg/hand.
- Scholarship of Rs. 100 per month for 4 years to maximum of 2 children of insured member studying in grade 9th to 12th.
Where to Apply:
At Life Insurance Corporation through concerned dairy producer cooperative society or district dairy federation.
For Details: Click Here