Rajasthan: Bhamashah Swasthya Beema Yojana
Bhamashah Swasthya Beema Yojana is a scheme started by the Rajasthan Government to provide cashless facility to the IPD patients. This scheme is for the identified families covered under National Food Security Act (NFSA) and Rashtriya Swasthya Beema Yojana (RSBY). This scheme will be implemented through an Insurance Company ΓÇ£New India Assurance CompanyΓÇÙ under which health insurance facility on a fixed premium per family per year on floater basis will be provided.
- To Hedge Govt. money
- To provide quality health care that avoids large out of pocket expenditure
- To provide financial security against illness
- To improve health status of the State.
- To create a data base for making policy level changes in Healthcare.
- To bring a revolution in healthcare in rural area ΓÇô by providing stimulus to Private Sector to open hospitals in rural areas and reducing the increasing burden on Government facilities.
- Only for IPD procedures.
- For the families covered under NFSA┬áor RSBY.
- Beneficiaries will be covered for secondary and tertiary illness according to the pre decided package rates.
Salient Features and Benefits:┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á
- Cashless for beneficiary
- Treatment through Govt. and accredited private hospitals.
- Pre hospitalization of 7 days and post hospitalization of 15 days to be covered under the scheme.
- Coverage of Rs. 30,000 for general illnesses and Rs. 3 Lakh for serious ailments.
- 1715 disease packages are covered under the scheme which includes 1148 packages for Secondary illness, 500 for Tertiary illnesses.
- 67 disease packages are reserved for Govt. Institutions.
- Transportation allowance of INR 100 in cash included in the illness packages to be given during discharge of the beneficiary with an annual ceiling of INR 500 and shall be a given only for Cardiac & Poly Trauma cases.
To Download Secondary Illness Packages List: Click Here
To Download Tertiary Illness Packages List: Click Here
To Download Government Illness Packages List: Click Here
For More Information Regarding Scheme: Click Here