Policy for 3000MW Grid Connected Solar PV Power Projects
Government of India with active participation from States to promote utilization of solar energy to supplement the countryΓÇÕs energy needs. It aims at establishing India as a global leader in solar energy by creating the policy conditions for its diffusion across the country as quickly as possible. The Mission had set a goal, amongst others, for deployment of 20,000 MW grid connected solar power capacity by 2022 in 3 phases (1000 MW in first phase up to 2012-13 , 9000MW in second phase from 2013 to 2017and 10,000 MW in third phase from 2017 to 2022).
- To facilitate the scale up of solar capacity addition under NSM Phase-II.
- To supplement grid power.
- To facilitate fulfillment of RPO requirement of the obligated entities.
- To facilitate speedier implementation of the new projects to be selected to meet the Phase-II target of NSM.
- Provide long term visibility and road map for solar power development enabling creation of India as manufacturing hub in the Solar PV.
- Solar PV Projects
- Solar Parks
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here