Organisations of Camps/Courses/Cultural Shows: Goa
The scheme provides for conduct of Courses, Festivals, Camps, for students, teachers, youths in the state to develop their talent and impart training in Arts, Crafts, Classical Music, Dance & Instruments, etc. During a year four to five such programmes are undertaken.
- The teachers/students/youths having aptitude and interest in learning art and attaining training are allowed to participate in this programme.
- The teachers/students recommended by the Head of the Institution are allowed to participate or by direct application.
- The youths interested in participating should have experience of involvement in various social activities.
Procedure to avail the benefits
- When the programme of Camps/Courses/Festivals are fixed, the announcement of the same will be made in the press for inviting the willingness to participate.
- Circulars to educational institutions are also issued for deputation of teachers, students whenever the Regular Orientation, Refresher Courses, Camps are planned in and outside the state.
- Applications from youth are also invited by way of announcement in local dailies to participate in the Camps organized in the state and also for deputation outside.
- The individuals interested have to submit their details in the prescribed form available in the office of the directorate.
For More Info: Click Here