National Agriculture Development Programme (NADP)
National Agriculture Development Programme (NADP) was launched on May 7th 2012 by the Govt. Of Tamil Nadu.It looks forward in creating employment opportunity in agricultural sector.
- To attract more people towards agricultural activities.
- To increase the agricultural production of the state.
- To mechanise the agricultural activities.
- All the farmers who are engaged in the cultivation
- Poor farmers who are not able to mechanize their agricultural activities of their own.
- 50% subsidy assistance is provided to farmers for purchasing (Subsidy) newly developed agricultural machinery/ implements such as mini combine harvester, multi crop thresher, paddy transplanter , post hole digger etc.
- 25% subsidy assistance or the ceiling limit prescribed by the Government of India, whichever is less, is provided to farmers for purchasing conventional machinery / implements such as power tiller, rotavator, cultivator, offset disc harrow, disc Plough etc.
- The dry land development works are taken up with 90% grant and 10% farmersΓÇÕ contribution.
- All the farmers of the state of Tamil Nadu are eligible for the scheme.
- ┬áThe scheme covers all districts except chennai.
How to avail:
┬áFarmers can contact:
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department┬áin the Revenue Division.
- Executive Engineer, AED in the District.
- Superintending Engineer, AED in the Region.
- Chief Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35. Phone 2435 2686 , 2435 2622
***Valid Upto 31st Dec 2016
For more information, clickhere