Nai Udaan: Support for Minority Students
Ministry of Minority Affairs has initiated this scheme to uplift education standard in Minority Students. National Commission on Religious and Linguistic Minorities in its report has highlighted that all communities and groups should have equal share in economic opportunities and employment. It ┬áproactive measures for those communities that lag behind and become increasingly marginalized.
- Provide financial support to the minority candidates clearing prelims conducted by Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission and State Public Service.
- The candidate should belong to one of the Minority Communities.
- The Candidate has cleared pelims of UPSC,SSC and other Administrative Exams.
- Total family income of the candidates from all sources should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum.
- Every year up to a maximum of 800 candidates will be given financial support.
- The rate of financial assistance will be maximum Rs. Fifty thousand(Rs. 50,000/- for Gazetted Post; and Rs 25,000/- for Non Gazetted Post) only as support to the minority candidates.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download Our App: Click Here