Mukhya Mantri Jiban Jyoti Bima Asoni
To provide the financial assistance for medical treatment to the poor people in case of injury or accident the government of Assam has decided to launch the Mukhyamantri Jiban Jyoti Bima Achoni.It was launched in 25th August, 2006.
- Age group should be between 3-80 years
- Permanent residence of Assam.
- This scheme for only accident and injured people
- The person who already have name in other Bima Scheme, he/she will not eligible for this scheme
- The annual income should less than Rs 2 lakhs
- The employee of tea companies get benefits from both health and personal accident
- Maximum expenses up to RS 25000 for the medical treatment
- It includes all type of injury or accident like snake bite,earthquake,road accident, animal bite etc
The Revenue Circle Offices, Block Development Offices,
Zila Parishad, Anchalik Panchayat and Gaon Panchayat Offices
For More Details: Click Here