MP Acharya VidhyaSagar Cow Promotion Scheme
Acharya Vidhyasagar Cow Promotion Scheme is being implemented by ΓÇ£MP State Co-operative Dairy FederationΓÇÙ under the recommendations of ΓÇ£State General Poor Category Welfare DepartmentΓÇÙ in 11th five years planning.
To improve the economic condition of poor farmers and families residing in rural areas and providing loan and grant of two cows to poor women of open category.
- Women animal keepers of all categories.
- Benefits will be given to a group of 10 women.
- The annual income from all the sources of the family of each member of group should not be more than Rs. 90,000.
- The family of each member of group should have at least one acre land and maximum ten acre.
- Local : ┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á 36,750 maximum
- Crossbreed: ┬á┬á┬á 61,450 maximum
- Buffalo: ┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á 70,150 maximum
- 25 per cent assistance to beneficiaries of General and OBC categories
- 33 per cent assistance to beneficiaries of SC and ST categories
For Details: Click Here