Milk Policy: Uttar Pradesh Government
- Increase in the production of milk by providing technology on village level.
- To provide suitable amount of money to milk producers for products, consequently improving their economic conditions.
- To supply clean and bacteria less milk after processing in dairy.
- To train about rearing, production and management of cattle to increase the milk productivity.
The Various Schemes under this policy are:
- Strengthening of Infrastructure for Clean Milk Production:
- Financial Assistance for providing Training, Detergent, Aseptic Solution, Strengthening of Laboratories and establishment of bulk milk coolers will be provided
- Assistance to the Co-Operatives:
- For the development of economically weaker co-operatives, financial help is given by both central and state government.
- Integrated Dairy Development Scheme:
- Under this scheme, financial assistance for encouraging milk production, creation of job opportunities and milk procurement is provided in the backward and mountainous areas.
- Fodder Development Scheme:
- High quality fodder seeds are given to the farmers free of cost for producing fodder. 25% of the money is paid by the Executing Agency and rest 75% by the central government.
- National Dairy Plan-I:
- Under this central plan, in 8 districts: Bijnaur, Meerut, Farukhabaad, Lucknow, Barabanki, Gonda, Faizabaad and Ambedkarnagar will be provided financial assistance for strengthening of milk production facilities, proving good food to the cattle and to ensure maximum productivity.
- Gokul Award:
- The Milk Producers having maximum sale in the state will be awarded 22,000 Rs cash, appreciation certificate and memento.
For More Info: Click Here