With the motive to provide all the facilities to the mother and new born baby, the government of Assam launched the Mamata Scheme. It launched in the year, 2010.
- The pregnant women shall have to be admitted in government hospital
- They should have to stay in the hospital at least 48 hours
- Any complications during this period are addressed by skilled doctors.
- A mamata kit given by the during discharge from hospital which consist with all necessary things
- It covers all the governmental institution
- Complete baby care
People can contact any governmental hospital
┬á For More Details: Click Here